MAYAN SPIRIT HUNAB KU
2595 3495 $2,595.00 - $3,495.00
- NAME: MAYAN SPIRIT HUNAB KU
- MEDIUM: ACRYLIC ON CANVAS
- SIZE: 30 X 36 INCHES, SEVERAL SIZES AVAILABLE
- ARTIST: JUAN FRANCISCO BLANCO
- SHIPPING: FREE
- OTHER INFORMATION: THE MAYAN SPIRIT HUNAB KU IS A HIGH SPIRIT WHO HELPED IN THE CREATION OF THE WORLD. THE WORLD IS THE GOLD OBJECT HELD IN HIS PAWS.
- DELIVERY: SHIPPED FROM MEXICO. SHIPPED WITHIN ONE WEEK AFTER PAYMENT. WE HAVE A MEXICAN COURIER WHO DELIVERS THE PACKAGE TO THE UNITED STATES AND THEN POSTS IT WITH THE U.S. POST OFFICE FOR QUICK DELIVERY AT A LOW PRICE.
WELCOME TO THIS STRANGE LOOKING MAYAN SPIRIT CREATURE. He looks to me like a rhinoceros from Africa. But, we know that can not possibly be true, since the Mayan Civilization was only in Mexico and Central America. Or, were they able to travel in ways we do not understand, today? For some reason this chair is very low to the ground, while other chairs we see in Mayan Artwork are positioned up higher, and more normal for Western Civilizations. I also must admit that his hat looks like today's baseball cap. He is an interesting Mayan Spirit, who I believe from my research is named HUNAB KU. This Spirit helped in the creation of the world. One of the key points as to what was this Mayan Spirit's name was what he held between his hands, he does seem to have fingers, the object to me seems to be the World. I painted it gold. Yes, it could be something else, but it holds more significance perhaps than a body part. What HUNAB KU holds around his neck I have yet to understand. One thing I am sure of, it is not a business man's tie. But, what if it is, that would be even stranger than strange. This background is a tribute to String Theory, this is my way of saying the Mayan Spirits are in another dimension.