MAYAN SPIRIT HUN CAME
SKU: KM-W-HUN CAME
- NAME: MAYAN SPIRIT HUN CAME
- MEDIUM: WATERCOLOR
- SIZE: 18 X 24 INCHES 47.5 X 61 CM
- ARTIST: JUAN FRANCISCO BLANCO
- PAPER: 140 WEIGHT
- FREE SHIPPING: YES
- OTHER INFORMATION: THIS MAYAN GLYPH REPRESENTS THE HIGH EVIL SPIRIT HUN CAME. NAME MEANS ONE DEATH, HE IS A LORD OF THE MAYAN UNDERWORLD KNOWN AS XIBALBA. HE HAS BEEN UNSEEN FOR OVER FOURTEEN HUNDRED YEARS IN COLOR. HE HAS BEEN UNNOTICED, BY THIS WORLD, WHILE HE DOES EVIL TO MEN AND WOMEN.
- DELIVERY: SHIPPED FROM MEXICO. SHIPPED WITHIN ONE WEEK AFTER PAYMENT. WE HAVE A MEXICAN COURIER WHO DELIVERS THE PACKAGE TO THE UNITED STATES AND THEN POSTS IT WITH THE U.S. POST OFFICE FOR QUICK DELIVERY AT A LOW PRICE.
- THE IMAGE IS COPYRIGHTED. SIGNED ON THE REVERSE SIDE.
I first noticed this creature in a ink drawing. Who was he? I decided to paint him in watercolor while living in San Francisco, California . That painting is framed, but I do not have it in my possession. That painting was stolen. Once in old Mexico, I have decided to paint him once again. Each painting will be slightly different. I use the original Mayan drawing for my inspiration. When it came to a name for him, I did some research and decided his name was HUN CAME. While, one might not believe in Spirits and Evil. I have been forced to accept their reality. I believe they come from a separate plane of existence, but they are real. HUN CAME is an evil Mayan Spirit in my series of books that I write. The Mayan Feathered Dragon Series. The first book is titled THE BLUE FEATHER.